A night in Jongno! VIPS and Sa Choom

A wonderful night in Jongno with K-Supporters!

I started the evening making my way to Jongno 3(sam)-ga station. The walk from the station (exit 15) to VIPS was about 10 minutes. VIPS is a much loved buffet chain in Seoul. It's a great place for parties and I've found that my Korean co-workers love it as much as my foreign friends. 


This VIPS is located on the 2nd floor. 

We were welcomed with a huge space and a lot of friendly faces!


All the K-supporters enjoying the options at VIPS.

My favorite dessert, a green tea custard! 


Here are my lovely dinner companions. They were so sweet and it was wonderful to have a dinner where we were communicating in four languages and enjoying ourselves. Such a wonderful opportunity to make new friends.



Once we had our fill of every possible food, we made our way to the entertainment portion of the evening.

You can purchase tickets to the Sa Choom show on the first floor of Cine Core. (VIPS is on the second floor of this building)

Here's my ticket for the show!!

The awesome cast. I really felt like they each had a unique style and it really brought something amazing to the show.

Sa Choom is a non-verbal dance musical. For me, it was a very enjoyable foray in various dance styles. The over-all plot followed the life cycle of a boy. It had a lot of comedy and slap stick humor. There was even a love triangle ( you know how much I love those). The dancers were really talented and it really felt like the hour and a half flew by. I would definitely recommend it to others and hope that they can enjoy it as much as I did.  


























It was truly a wonderful night. I ate my fill and really enjoyed the show. I can't wait to see what the future K-supporter events have in store. Thank you everyone and I look forward to making new friends.

~~ Arielle






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 1st Movement in South Korea : Seodaemun Prison

10 Best Instagram Date Spots in Seoul! (On a Budget)